My Son's Deer Bow Hunting Video 2016

msand

Elite Member
If I had unlimited time I could tell you all the hunting stories I have experienced with my son over the years, all from the time he was 8 years old.

This video right here makes me very proud of him and all those years of hard work as we hunted together. I watched him put countless hours into bow hunting year after year. Now to see him take his first buck and have this success.... He works for midwestwhitetail recording and editing hunting videos and is currently attending the University of Iowa. I am so proud of him. Thanks for watching.

http://www.midwestwhitetail.com/videos/iowa-8/

Great video, really nice editing and production. Your son seems like a great kid, and a very good shot. Nothing like getting what you were looking for!

Great video, really nice editing and production. Your son seems like a great kid, and a very good shot. Nothing like getting what you were looking for!

Thanks zeemang!
I asked him to video some metal detecting hunts this up coming spring. He has some good equipment so I am looking forward to seeing how that turns out.
Stay tuned.

Holy Bleep! I got buck fever when that monster 'crazy horn' non-typical came storming in!~ I cant hardly type! :laughing: Wow...just superb work and a lot of effort to film and edit and all...let alone get on some beauty deer! Nice work!
You obviously are in the industry so I assume you will be at SHOT or the Archery Show coming up?
Mud

Holy Bleep! I got buck fever when that monster 'crazy horn' non-typical came storming in!~ I cant hardly type! :laughing: Wow...just superb work and a lot of effort to film and edit and all...let alone get on some beauty deer! Nice work!
You obviously are in the industry so I assume you will be at SHOT or the Archery Show coming up?
Mud

Thanks Mud-puppy!

Ya... that double non-typical :shock: to bad he didn't have his buddy filming that day. He came in so fast I am not sure he would had got a shot off anyway.

My son and I go to local 3D bow shoots in the late summer. We try to make one or two to get in shape before the fall season. I am just now checking out SHOT, I had not been to one of those archery shows yet, looks like fun.

I can't wait till this spring to have him video and see how a Metal Detecting hunt plays out.

Take Care,
Mark

Back
Top Bottom