Pulse or PI Pinpointer

daddyflea

I Know the Pistol Probe and the UniProbe are both Pulse Pinpointers. I am being told neither is being made anymore. I liked the Pistol Proprobe but it was not very sturdy and I could not hear it. Checked into buying a uniprobe from a dealer and was told no longer made. Any of the newer ones made that work about the same way?

I think the Land or Sea pinpointer is PI. I don't know how similar it would be to the others, or if it would be loud enough for you, but it might be worth looking into.

I think the Land or Sea pinpointer is PI. I don't know how similar it would be to the others, or if it would be loud enough for you, but it might be worth looking into.

A little research found that the Land or Sea is not all that sturdy. I just ordered a Mars. I have tried everything else. It may work out since it detects on the tip.

A little research found that the Land or Sea is not all that sturdy. I just ordered a Mars. I have tried everything else. It may work out since it detects on the tip.

Hope it works out for you. Let us know how you like it.

I just got a land or sea and haven't even gotten outdoors with it yet. But, as far as construction, it seems pretty solid to me. Much better construction than the harbor freight PP I've been using for years and even that still works fine. As long as you don't use it as a digger or hammer, should be no problem. I do wish it had slip on protective tip covers like the nokta. That's an example of outstanding attention to detail in design.

Back
Top Bottom