Last couple of hunts

markinswpa

Forum Supporter
Was in a silver slump since Memorial day, didn't get out much between work, chores, and the heat.Did a couple yards, got a few wheaties, some clad, but nothing really cool. Then on the fourth of July I had a couple of hours before I had a cookout to go to, so I headed over next door, I have hit his yard a half dozen times last year. Still managed to pull three wheaties out. I missed silver twice, two 1965 rosies. Hoping for silver I got a signal on the ATP of 76-77, I thought a zincoln, but to my surprise it was a small sterling silver ring with two dolphins. Went back that evening, got another wheatie a couple of dimes and a a cool dog tag. The next week I figured Iwould hit the next neighbors yard, I got a couple of silver dimes and a gold braclet out of his yard last year. This time I hit two more silver rosies, 46 N 48 number 14 and 15 FTY. -3.jpg

-2.jpg

-4.jpg Got a old pocket knife and some more wheaties, thought I cleaned his yard pretty good last year. I guess you can never get it all. For some reason I cannot post any more pics. Will start new post for pics.

Back
Top Bottom