• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

The Lost Marine

Sasquatch39

I found this necklace charm today. It has a picture of a marine in it. No doubt a girlfriend or mom lost this. Found in 2 ft of water at the lake. No name or identification on the back. I would like to find who list this.

Attachments

• 20160726_200034-1-1-1.jpg
    20160726_200034-1-1-1.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 373
pretty cool find! Social media is probably the only way to possibly get a clue or track down the marine.. Like the local news media doing a story on your find?

It really is a beautiful find...Almost impossible to find the original dropper though...I'd carry it around as a charm, like having a special a hunting buddy along if things go sideways...This is a dangerous World. You never know when you might need a Marine along...they do come in handy when you are outnumbered and things go sideways...
Mud

pretty cool find! Social media is probably the only way to possibly get a clue or track down the marine.. Like the local news media doing a story on your find?

I think you are on to something here with the local news idea! :yes::yes:

Local media is a great idea. I've returned two dog tags thst belonged to soldiers during WW2. This would be great to find the owner of this.

Back
Top Bottom