Local Beach Erosion Leads To 3 Ring Hunt !

Love it !! Love the in-situ beach shots, showing the cuts, showing the saves, etc..... Thanx for posting !

Love it !! Love the in-situ beach shots, showing the cuts, showing the saves, etc..... Thanx for posting !
Thanks Tom Im Glad You Enjoyed the different shots and things :cool: i was really trying to show those important aspects and show some of the tips i have learned in my hunts :D
Thanks for taking us along, great hunt!
Thanks For Coming I'm so glad you enjoyed it. I must have days worth of footage on my comp but its days like this i like to post :D

Didn't watch the video due to slow connection but I see the nickel with two holes....I have one that I did the same thing to do I could attach it to my wading shoes. I just Swype the coil over it to reset if I get an iron null that hangs on. I wonder if that was what that was done for???.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

:dingding: Congrats on making the Tiki god happy!

Didn't watch the video due to slow connection but I see the nickel with two holes....I have one that I did the same thing to do I could attach it to my wading shoes. I just Swype the coil over it to reset if I get an iron null that hangs on. I wonder if that was what that was done for???.
Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

It Was a 1928 Buffalo Nickle attached to some junk jewelry :D

:dingding: Congrats on making the Tiki god happy!
Thanks Felix ,Yeah He Can Be Hard To Please Some Times :laughing:

Did the cut show up on the HB north pier webcam? I'm in So. OC and have never tried HB as basically I'm lazy and just go to Aliso, Laguna, or sometimes CDM. I'd make the trip to HB though (or San Clemente) if I knew of the cut. If there wasn't a cut though do you think you'd have any luck knee deep in the water that day?

Did the cut show up on the HB north pier webcam? I'm in So. OC and have never tried HB as basically I'm lazy and just go to Aliso, Laguna, or sometimes CDM. I'd make the trip to HB though (or San Clemente) if I knew of the cut. If there wasn't a cut though do you think you'd have any luck knee deep in the water that day?

no HB sucks 95% of the time so if the cut wasnt there i would have had to hunt the dry and i hate that :(, and no it didnt show up on the cam but i happen to have been swimming a day before and i noticed some sand movement so i went back the next day and had noticed a cut but it had been hit before me by someone who had been there gridding a mile long section of the wet and must have arrived at midnight :mad: i got there at 5 am when the beach opens :yes: but seems like someone may have got to the gold first :mad: but i pulled targets from that cut for days until it sanded back in

Back
Top Bottom