First detecting Video

Not sure. It isn't being acid test friendly at all. None of them are working on it. Almost appears to actually scratch into the scrape board when I rub it

LT, It may be a coincidence but yesterday my friend texted me that channel 7 Eyewitness News showed a guy metal detecting at Salt Creek. Maybe it was you?
Anyway, I have hunted there a couple of times and have yet to find gold but there must be some nice treasure around. That's a good workout walking back up that hill after several hours of hunting. :yes:
Nice video btw! I don't usually do well when there is a lot of seaweed coming ashore. I figure that if seaweed is coming in, so is the sand. :?:

LT, It may be a coincidence but yesterday my friend texted me that channel 7 Eyewitness News showed a guy metal detecting at Salt Creek. Maybe it was you?
Anyway, I have hunted there a couple of times and have yet to find gold but there must be some nice treasure around. That's a good workout walking back up that hill after several hours of hunting. :yes:
Nice video btw! I don't usually do well when there is a lot of seaweed coming ashore. I figure that if seaweed is coming in, so is the sand. :?:

Yep!

Nice video for a first video. What ended up being in the rock? can claw? You left us hanging :)

Nice finds, and great job on your first video! Thanks for sharing.

I'd guess stainless on the ring as well.

Yep!

Nice video for a first video. What ended up being in the rock? can claw? You left us hanging :)

It was some weird key...

I always enjoy cracking those petrified finds. It's like a find with in a find.

Back
Top Bottom