New Species?

BabyB

I am still pretty new but I am seeing a pattern here. It seems like every high tone i get the only thing i find is a giant earthworm. Its like they are made of gold or something. And it seems like my targets seem to jump around.

Maybe i should pick up the fishing hobby since worms and weights seem to be the only thing I am ok at finding :laughing:

rescan the hole or save the worms and have then melted down into a silver bar

:laughing:

Keep on Keeping on....:grin:

I am new to and had one good signal that seemed to move on me also and I know it wasnt because I had dug it up and moved it myself, only had it happen like that so far one time, but it sure was frustrating. Come to think of it, there were worms in that whole, things that make you go hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!

I am definitely thinking that my next piece of equipment is going to me a pinpointer for just such occasion when all I can find is darn worms in the hole.

I have definitely seen more worms since starting this hobby in December than I EVER have while trying to find fishin' worms...:laughing:

There is something about the detector's signal that affects worms. I can lay my coil on the ground and before long they start crawling out. Maybe I should save them and sell them to fishermen.

Back
Top Bottom