• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Minelab Equinox ,...I like what I see

:D
Watchout Air Force Mike, soembuddy likes it mor then you

LOL...... :lol:

If this thing lives up to promises at that price I think everybody will like it.

Yup....spelled it wrong :p ..so I fixed it for you so you don't lose any sleep over it

No worreis hear bud, grammer police retird:lol:

Nothing wrong with grammar police , I do it sometimes.....you just have to be selective. There is a difference between bad grammar or spelling.... and finger fumbles :lol:

Oh , by the way you spelled " retard " wrong :laughing:

Nothing wrong with grammar police , I do it sometimes.....you just have to be selective. There is a difference between bad grammar or spelling.... and finger fumbles :lol:

Oh , by the way you spelled " retard " wrong :laughing:

Too far, I'm off to my padded room with a puppy.
On a serious note, we do not use the R word here anymore:no:

I hope it is a winner. I'm still not convinced it will replace the fbs detectors. Time will tell though. I plan to get one because I need a water detector, and I like minelab. If it blows the others away, that will just be a plus for me.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

The true test will be against BBS machines, not FBS machines. In certain conditions the excal is deeper than the CTX, and minelab has admitted this. Put it up against an excal and show me the results.
Believe me, i am hopeful for the equinox, my excal is getting lots of breaks in the cables (which i am getting sick of fixing) after many years and i would love to drop 800 bucks instead of 1500 bucks for a new excal...

Back
Top Bottom