Pensylvania Gold in the News

Thats the govt for you...I prefer the 'handicap accessible' plastic portacrappers..at least a guy can lay down and stretch out for a nap right on the floor...the repops make for a decent yard shed even, hop around and change out of a wetsuit with a bit of privacy......those single stallers aint worth a fiddlers fuss! No room to move! For sure a guy is gonna loose his glasses or car keys down in the blue water...

scuba, why why, oh why are you posting this link. There is no Pennsylvania gold in the news" (as your post heading implies gold's been found). And if you read the dude's claims in the story, they too use the past tense "found" in their claims. (as if something were already found). BUT READ CLOSER: Nothing's been found !

It's just 2 dudes who made a big stink. Who chased some silly camp-fire legend ghost story. That their dowsing rods showed them, can't argue with more proof than that, eh ? And then made a big stink when the government said they couldn't dig on the state land . Well, gee, if I went to the state of CA and asked a bunch of pencil pushers "can I dig on state land for historic treasure? " (as if something was there to begin with), the state of CA would say "no" as well. But these dreamy eyed ghost chasers interpret that to be ALL THE MORE PROOF of treasure (because they're certain it's a govt. hush job conspiracy).

It's all a bunch of nonsense. Nothing's been found and nothing will be found.

scuba, why why, oh why are you posting this link. There is no Pennsylvania gold in the news" (as your post heading implies gold's been found). And if you read the dude's claims in the story, they too use the past tense "found" in their claims. (as if something were already found). BUT READ CLOSER: Nothing's been found !

It's just 2 dudes who made a big stink. Who chased some silly camp-fire legend ghost story. That their dowsing rods showed them, can't argue with more proof than that, eh ? And then made a big stink when the government said they couldn't dig on the state land . Well, gee, if I went to the state of CA and asked a bunch of pencil pushers "can I dig on state land for historic treasure? " (as if something was there to begin with), the state of CA would say "no" as well. But these dreamy eyed ghost chasers interpret that to be ALL THE MORE PROOF of treasure (because they're certain it's a govt. hush job conspiracy).

It's all a bunch of nonsense. Nothing's been found and nothing will be found.

Well Tom, I posted it because there are a lot of dreamers out there. It might be there. While they are digging for it they might see bigfoot.

I don't think they used dowsing rods. My intel sys they used a digital camera:laughing:

... I posted it because there are a lot of dreamers out there....

Fine then. Let us all "dream away". And as you know: The best places to "dream" about, are those where the historical evidences points to. As most-likely-spots for goodies to be. Not spots where the evidence points to ghost-story camp-fire legends gone awry.

Back
Top Bottom