My biggest haul to date

Birddog1911

Went down to the tot-lot here on base, and was only able to cover about 1/5 of it. Got my biggest haul to date! A whopping .31 in clad! :laughing:

2 dimes, 1 nickel, and 6 pennies. Left one penny for a child to find, and gave a couple to 2 boys playing nice and not annoying me while I hunted.

At this rate, I'll have my $35 Ace 250 paid off in no time! That is, if a year isn't no time!:laughing:

Great weather, and nice to be outside, instead of stuck at work during lunch.

I usually have a crowd of kids following me. I let them take turns digging and they get to keep any pennies they find. I keep everything else. I call it child slave labor, they call it fun.

hunt around larger fields where kids used to play football, they paid off for me the best.

Do you ever have any problems detecting on base? Security never gives you any problems?

Ray

I've had no problems to date, on 2 bases. I was told that the old field area that I was hunting a couple of weeks ago was off limits, but that's mainly because of people in little cars. But, there is nothing against base rules for hunting fields/parks/playgrounds.

Back
Top Bottom