Minelab Safari vs Etrac

SandMan1971

What is better on the etrac if any than the safari?I'm lookng to purchase one or the other & trying to save some money if i don't need to spend it if someone can give me some input on the detector's?I'm looking to get some depth are they any different's between them in depth & do they both run the same freq's?

Thanks

The answer to your questions is "YES".
They run the same frequencies and get the same depth.

The differences are not insignificant though. The E-trac has better discrimination, displays more information (like FE and CO numbers), as well as a whole list of other user adjustable features that the Safari doesn't. But the heart of FBS beats in both machines.

FWIW, you can probably get a good deal on a leftover Explorer SE Pro, which is closer to the E-trac than the Safari.

The answer to your questions is "YES".
They run the same frequencies and get the same depth.

The differences are not insignificant though. The E-trac has better discrimination, displays more information (like FE and CO numbers), as well as a whole list of other user adjustable features that the Safari doesn't. But the heart of FBS beats in both machines.

FWIW, you can probably get a good deal on a leftover Explorer SE Pro, which is closer to the E-trac than the Safari.

Tks for info & i will take a look at the pro before i purchase,really don't know what i'm going to buy yet but i know it will be a minelab for sure:yes:

Tks Again;)

I think I heard Minelab was discontinuing the se pro and maybe the safari. You might want to check that out before buying one. I love my Etrac!

I think I heard Minelab was discontinuing the se pro and maybe the safari. You might want to check that out before buying one. I love my Etrac!
The E-trac and Safari are the only FBS machines being made as of Jan.1st. The Sovereign and Explorer SE Pro are the two models that have been most recently discontinued.

Back
Top Bottom