Fastest gun in the world!

Held ever record since 1960? Certainly doesnt look that old. Perhaps a slip and meant every record established up til then. Good shooting or fancy editing?

I was expecting to watch and at least be able to see the guy draw, shoot and re-holster his weapon, but that is unreal! Wonder how many toes he has left....:lol::lol::lol:

I've personally seen Mr. Munden shoot a couple of different times. He is more than just fast. You blink and you will have missed not only the draw, but also the shot and the impact.

He does a really great show and goes into a lot of detail about fast draw and the myth of the old west gunfight. He also talks a lot about the old Hollywood cowboys and how they did at fast draw. You'd never know but two of Hollywood's fastest were Jerry Lewis and Sammy Davis Junior. Bob has Sammy's guns on display when he does his shows, (those are some beautiful guns).

Semper Fi

Good for him, but man that guy is into himself. "Yeah, I'm the best, no one's better than me. Mhmm I'm the fastest that ever lived. Yup, I'm better than you and know all about gun slinging."

Makes me sick. Sure he's good. He does get bragging rights but give me a break. So smug he has to wear sunglasses during an interview. Guess he's too cool to show his true identity. I hope someone faster comes along and puts two in his butt one day. :)

Back
Top Bottom