New member from NE OK

R_Stone

Hello from NE Oklahoma.
My wife has had a metal detector for several years now, but we've never spent much time with it. I think it overwhelmed her, and I didn't want to take it over since it was hers.[emoji6]
I recently purchased one for me to use (white's treasure pro), and it's sparked a fire in us both. I've been researching the heck out of nearby farms, old abandon houses, local CW history, etc... However, we haven't been able to hunt anywhere of significance yet - mainly still trying to get comfortable with both of the units.
I've snooped around on the site, but never joined until now. Thanks for the add, and I look forward to expanding my knowledge.
Best regards, and happy hunting.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Welcome from South Carolina !!!!

If you haven't already, you can find videos online that might help, here is one example -

:mder:_____:mder: _____:mder:_____:mder:

Welcome from South Carolina !!!!

If you haven't already, you can find videos online that might help, here is one example -

:mder:_____:mder: _____:mder:_____:mder:
Thank you for the link.

Hello from NE Oklahoma.
My wife has had a metal detector for several years now, but we've never spent much time with it. I think it overwhelmed her, and I didn't want to take it over since it was hers.[emoji6]
I recently purchased one for me to use (white's treasure pro), and it's sparked a fire in us both. I've been researching the heck out of nearby farms, old abandon houses, local CW history, etc... However, we haven't been able to hunt anywhere of significance yet - mainly still trying to get comfortable with both of the units.
I've snooped around on the site, but never joined until now. Thanks for the add, and I look forward to expanding my knowledge.
Best regards, and happy hunting.

Welcome from the Texas Hill Country. You can check out my YouTube Channel and I have a video on using the Treasure pro. It is titled Metal Detecting 091815. The Treasure Pro is a nice machine.

Sent from my SM-T377P using Tapatalk

Welcome from the frozen Tundra of Wisconsin.
Don't forget to check your own yard .
Many find some of there best stuff under there own noses .
HH , Dew

Welcome from the frozen Tundra of Wisconsin.
Don't forget to check your own yard .
Many find some of there best stuff under there own noses .
HH , Dew
Still working on the "backyard".
We built our house in '08, on what was rural land (mostly all woods). Found some clad and other junk, but I think most of it is stuff that we lost.[emoji849]

I watched your video, thanks again for the link.
What pinpointer were you using? It sure looks like a good one.

Thanks, the pinpointer is a Deteknix ... They work really well

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom