• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

First Trifecta of 2019!

KingTotsalot

Official Tot Lot King
Forum Supporter
Mabelvale, south of Little Rock, Arkansas
Ohhhh, yeah! KT was amazed with the first 10 rolls of this 5 box hunt, with a nice war era Walker rolling out in the first 10 coins checked! And as the hunt went on, it got better! Here is the box by box accounting:

Box 1 - 1 Walker, 1 40% Ag Ken, 5 NIFCs

Box 2 - 5 40% Ag Kens, 3 NIFCs, 1 Proof

Box 3 - 4 NIFCs

Box 4 - 5 NIFCs

Box 5 - 1 Ben, 1 64 Ken, 1 40% Ag Ken, 4 NIFCs

Totals - 1 Walker, I Ben, 1 64 Ken, 7 40% Ag Kens, 15 NIFC keepers, 1 Proof!

This was a very satisfying CRH for KT! Some :laughing::lol: and :kingdances: went on during the search!

Enjoy the pics! KT did not bother with taking pics of the NIFCs, but did complete some rolls with this hunt which is always good!

Enjoy the pics and best of luck to all MDers and CRHers this coming week!

Attachments

• CRH 03 07 2019 1 Walker, 1 Ben, 1 64 Ken.jpg
    CRH 03 07 2019 1 Walker, 1 Ben, 1 64 Ken.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 210
  • CRH 03 07 2019 7 40% Ag Kens.jpg
    CRH 03 07 2019 7 40% Ag Kens.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 205
  • CRH 03 07 2019 1 Proof.JPG
    CRH 03 07 2019 1 Proof.JPG
    139 KB · Views: 233
Awesome hunt, your Highness! Congrats on the Trifecta.

Picking up 4 boxes today, I sure hope your luck is contagious!

Congrats on some great finds. I always enjoy the reports, and the diligent work that goes on seems to regularly pay off. Nice job on the trifecta.

Big congrats on the great CRH! You scored a nice pile of keepers there. I love the Walkers an Bens!! You are on a royal roll!!

Big congrats on the great CRH! You scored a nice pile of keepers there. I love the Walkers an Bens!! You are on a royal roll!!

KT is greatly partial to Walkers and Bens, also! KT is sure hoping to keep the Royal Roll continuing! :lol::lol:

:wow:

Congrats KT! Gotta love that older silver!

Old silver is beautiful....that 43 Walker...if it could only talk...where it went, what it bought and how it wound up so KT could recover it...! Thank you, GroundSweeper! :D:D

KT just wishes to thank all His Royal and Loyal Regular Viewers for their many kind comments in His Majesties continuing efforts to build a silver hoard of epic proportions..the end of February marked the start of 9 years of CRHing efforts in the Royal Kingdom! It has been an interesting and educational journey! Even this last coin dump was different from those previous.... Regular machine was broken so KT steered the Royal Chariot to another branch 8 miles from His normal dump bank. Different type machine, very finicky and took right at 1 hour to get the coins loaded, lots of hot hot rejects that it took the second run through...so hot KT had to let them cool off in the reject bin before putting them back in! :laughing:

But with assistance from the branch employees, KT finally figured out the quirks of that machine...hoping not to have to go back there again for awhile!

Nice..may I ask what service your boxes come from?.. I have been getting skunked by N.F. String & Son in Harrisburg PA..34 boxes and only 2 90% and 5 40%...

Back
Top Bottom