If so what Lodge?

I am
Central Lodge #44
Vincentown, N.J.

Attachments

• SQC60.GIF
    SQC60.GIF
    50.8 KB · Views: 1,791
hmm, could I ask a (maybe) rather stupid question?

...what are you talking about? :)

traveling masonic men? lodge?

...i could probably google it but im too drunk for it right now so im just gonna go to bed and ill google it tomorrow if noone answered yet...

From Over Here in the East

Astrea Lodge #246, Sussex County, Virginia

Welcome my bretheren!

"Thus he showed us and behold, the Lord stood beside a wall made by a plumb line, with a plumb line in his hand."

"TheSwede" asked us:

"Hmm, could I ask a (maybe) rather stupid question?

...what are you talking about?

traveling Masonic men? lodge?

...i could probably Google it but I’m too drunk for it right now so I’m just gonna go to bed and ill Google it tomorrow if no one answered yet...

Our Answer: It is a group of fine men, tested throughout time, void of laziness as our catechism attests. Never to leave a brother in distress but to live by the truths we have in our hearts. Always able to give a helping hand to those in need. In our masses we gave this country the greatest leaders, writers, countrymen, soldiers and citizens.

Though we may live on opposite sides of the globe, we can easily recognize our brothers whether by the light of day or concealed by the cloak of night. We are brothers, trusted, tested and our word is our bond.

2B1Ask1

always wanted to be but was never asked and if I'm not mistaken being asked is the only way in. Guess I'll keep MD till someone asks maybe if I find something big it will grab someone attention around here.

always wanted to be but was never asked and if I'm not mistaken being asked is the only way in. Guess I'll keep MD till
someone asks maybe if I find something big it will grab someone attention
around here.

I think you'll find it's the other way around. You have to ask, usually to someone you know.

We had a guided tour around here last year, a fantastic building. Used for a lot of film and TV location shots.

http://www.ugle.org.uk/

Asked to join?

No-one is EVER asked to join...Neither King, Prince, or Potentate has ever been invited to join this fellowship. It is up to YOU, to make the inquiries.

To be one, ASK one.

Anyone can become a Mason, irrespective of colour or religion. Although
the Catholic church has some issues, which go way, way back into the
mists of time.

Which we better not go into on here.

they have open houses one a year at the lodge across the street from me.

They also do dinners and lunches a few times a year.

I have always wanted to stop in and see If I know anyone there.

Back
Top Bottom