colorado

have an ace 250,live in colorado ,have not had anytime to go out ,with work and my two new addition born oct 13 to take care of.Hopefully shortly I can get out and start swinging

later
jeff

Welcome to the forums and congratulations on your new treasure. :yes:
If you need any help please ask.

Welcome Jeff. I used to live in the springs(Widefield?) back in the 70's and do I got a story for you.

If Monument still has a park along side I25(west side) there is a target worth checking on the south end near the creek. It was a small roadside park on the west side of I25 just as you enter Monument. I was hunting this park when I got a huge signal approximately 3' in diameter. When I dug down about 3" I uncovered what I remember to be a rusty colored bolder that made my detector go nuts.

At the time I had never heard of finding meteorites with a metal detector but I had heard of a story about buried gold/silver that was put inside a small cave and then the entrance was covered leaving nothing but the top exposed.

I never went back but have always wished I'd found out what it was. I could be a huge meteorite. Anyway, I'm trying to see if I can locate the area so I can post an image of the location.

hi colorado hope you let me know what the 250 is like im after one myself anyway welcome aboard theres a great friendly bunch here just wish they had one like this for the uk joined a local club online but its not a patch compared to this site happy hunting

Hey colorado, and welcome to the forum. Congrats on the new additions. Hope your hunting is fruitful for you this year.

Welcome Jeff... Work and younguns do consume a lot of time... Hope you get out soon... Post pics... Snake

Welcome to the forum colorado. Congrats on the new additions and I know how you feel. We are expecting a little one any day now.

Back
Top Bottom