Kentucky Club?

JRAGEN

Banned
Hello Fellow Kentuckians,

I am wanting to start a club in Eastern (Unless you want to travel) Kentucky. I have places for meetings and a HUGE list of places to have club hunts.
We already have a name and have 3 people that are already interested. So, if you are located in Eastern Kentucky, or wouldn't mind traveling, Leave me a private message with your name and location. Also looking for 2 persons to help out with the club..

Hope to get some messages, I hate hunting alone!

HH!

Still there

I am wanting to start a club in Eastern (Unless you want to travel) Kentucky. I have places for meetings and a HUGE list of places to have club hunts.
We already have a name and have 3 people that are already interested. So, if you are located in Eastern Kentucky, or wouldn't mind traveling, Leave me a private message with your name and location. Also looking for 2 persons to help out with the club..

HH!

Are you still offering? contact me, I am willing to travel. Not new to this, but have not since I left home 22 years ago. Just retired from the Army and wanting to get back into my old hoby.

James

HH!

Im in if your are still looking
[email protected]

Out of my range , but just wanted to wish you good luck with everything, there is alot of history in that area !

HH!

So ... are you in E-town? When I think Eastern KY, I think Pikeville, mountains, hollers.

If you're just in E-Town, even I would be interested.

Etown

You still doing this club I'd deff be interested just retired from the army and wanting to explore
Pls let me know at [email protected]
Thanks hope to hear from you soon!

eastern kentucky club

I live in Morehead ky. And I'm interested and have access to a great place to hunt.

Back
Top Bottom