Update on RI DIRT club location at Goddard July 19 1:00pm

Pull_Tab_ Factory

If you open this map up and look for the bath house, that is the area just before the beach, behind the concession stand and across from the Carousel. Look for us there, This is a fairly good size area but you will be able to locate a metal detecting group.

This will be a cook out and meeting and natural hunt so bring your machines. There are plenty of places to hunt on land as well as on the beach.. You cannot hunt on the beach until the lifeguards have come in and that is usually about 5. Some members choose to go to alternate beach sites to hunt some stay. You can hunt all over the picnic areas at any times and this park always has something to offer.

Bring something to drink, I'll try to bring a cooler with some drinks, some people also bring desserts or snacks. There is usually more than enough to go around.

See you then , Don't forget to bring your best find of the month. New members or guests look and or ask for Greg or Art or Lynn.

http://www.riparks.com/pdfs/Goddmap.pdf

Lynn

Ptf

bmp: I am going to bump this one up for you. Sometimes the new post section will run fast burying you on page two or three within hours. You have a hunt going on in R.I. and people need to see it. Good luck and have fun, hope you have a good turnout.....Gil

How as the meeting and hunt anybody find anything good?.I wanted to go but caught up at home.I really would like to meet up with everyone.Maybe next meeting.RIdetector:D

Back
Top Bottom