Have you ever found a Toy Spill ?????

copperpenny

Forum Supporter
Went out hunting in Miami, Ok today with a couple friends Brian & David it was a great day for swinging the CTX3030, a little windy but a great overall hunt. We hit two permission homes that David aquirred, the first home I ended up with three wheat pennies a 5 toy spill (my first) a coin clad spill ($1.59) and normal junk that we all find. The second home I found a clad quarter nothing else to really add to the thread. A double spill in one hunt another 1st, no silver today but found more clad than I've found in awhile, can't wait for my next hunt

Attachments

• 0215181610b[4026].jpg
    0215181610b[4026].jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 250
I think the term "spill" has been modified to enhance some finds....I saw a "spill" a couple days ago that consisted of 2 coins. Personally, I don't consider 2 coins a spill.

That said, when it comes to toy cars, I've had similar results to yours on rare occasion.

I think the term "spill" has been modified to enhance some finds....I saw a "spill" a couple days ago that consisted of 2 coins. Personally, I don't consider 2 coins a spill.

That said, when it comes to toy cars, I've had similar results to yours on rare occasion.

Thanks Gauntlet, 2 coins I don't consider a spill either

I once found six hot wheels cars lying in the middle of a large park. Another time I found four toy trucks parked under a Pine tree.

Interesting finds !!!!!

.......maybe it used to be a hotwheels car dealership at that spot :lol:

Check online to see if any might be more rare, perhaps the Marvel one ?

WTG copper, now you have something to do in your retirement, play with the cars.

Nice digs! My entire yard is a Hot wheels and Matchbox "spill"...Only ran the back .3 acres in a couple random zig-zags and did the front .2 pretty well. I'm at 21 cars, planes, bikes and whatnot and I bet I'll hit another 20...:D

They buried a few of the worst crashed up ones about 6 inches deep behind the garage. :laughing: Well, they were at 6 when they blew my eardrums out anyway. :frustrated:

it's been probably 25-30 years ago I found a mini toy spill which was 3 lead toy soldiers.. must have been abandoned by the rest of the squad...

Interesting finds !!!!!

.......maybe it used to be a hotwheels car dealership at that spot :lol:

Check online to see if any might be more rare, perhaps the Marvel one ?

Thanks GKL, they were found close to the street, maybe thrown in a trash dumpster or something, just weird that they were at that location like that. Who knows :laughing::laughing:

Nice digs! My entire yard is a Hot wheels and Matchbox "spill"...Only ran the back .3 acres in a couple random zig-zags and did the front .2 pretty well. I'm at 21 cars, planes, bikes and whatnot and I bet I'll hit another 20...:D

They buried a few of the worst crashed up ones about 6 inches deep behind the garage. :laughing: Well, they were at 6 when they blew my eardrums out anyway. :frustrated:

Wow oldsjunkie, thats a real toy spill and still counting :yes::yes::yes:

Back
Top Bottom