14'er Introducing himself

HMRS03

Howdy all,
I saw a thread on another forum talking about MDing and it was always something I was interested in. The area I am from is pretty rich in old history, but honestly I have never seen a single person hunting before. I am an avid outdoorsman, and love exploring anything thats old and rundown.

I decided I wanted to get into this hobby, so thought I would join up and start reading. I've been reading a lot about beginner MDers, and actually was highly suggest the E-Trac, but just can't justify dropping that much on a new hobby, at least right away.

I have settled on the Ace 350, although I have yet to order it.

Not sure what else to say, but here's to hoping I can start some threads and contribute where I can.

Thanks all.

Welcome to the forum , take a look at the Fisher F2 or Teknetics eurotek pro.

I was originally looking at the Fisher F4, as I had read good reviews, but I found more reviews on the Ace 250/350. So I was leaning more towards that unit. I haven't read anything on the Eurotek, I'll look into that.

Thanks.

Also, I will be doing almost 100% of my hunting on dry land. I'm not close to the beach, and rarely visit, so it will be mostly old homesteads, battlefields, industrial areas, schools, and churches. I know some people said that matters quite a bit.

Hello and welcome from florida.Whichever md you chose i wish you the best of luck with it..HH

Back
Top Bottom