Metal Detecting Club in St. Augustine Florida

pops68

Gauging interest in starting a club in the St. Augustine Florida area. If anyone is interested, email or PM me.

Thanks !

The archies might end up picketing like the westboro basptist church outside where ever you guys meet :laughing: jk

St. Augustine

I would definately be interested in a St. Augustine club... Have a few friends that would be also...

Gauging interest in starting a club in the St. Augustine Florida area. If anyone is interested, email or PM me.

Thanks !

hey pops! We just scheduled our vacation and will be there june 6-13.. I am hoping I can be a one week a year honorary member?:laughing: I would love to get to meet up with you all sometime that week and go on a hunt if possible...

NEW club in St Augustine

Yes, I am very interested in helping out with the new club in St Augustine. I will be moving there in early June. Send me details.

John

new facebook group

I started a group on facebook called St Augustine Metal Detectorists, feel free to join in.

John

pops hasnt logged in since 2/15 and I have sent him a pm awhile ago with no reply. I hope everything is ok with him...

I started a group on facebook called St Augustine Metal Detectorists, feel free to join in.

John

I searched that on facebook also John and nothing came up. I am going to be there june 6-13th and would really like to try and meet up with you all at some point...

Back
Top Bottom