A nice CW relic hunt today, lots of lead

Digger70pa

Forum Supporter
Went for a CW relic hunt today baestdigs was along. Got one star base, three pressed & turned, twenty five cone base three ringers, two eagle buttons, a 1831 LC & some odds & ends. I found a post CW button, it has UNITED & ELECTRIC co RAILWAYS on it. Thanks for looking. HH

Attachments

• MHUT 007.jpg
    MHUT 007.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 342
  • MHUT 008.jpg
    MHUT 008.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 342
  • MHUT 010.jpg
    MHUT 010.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 326
  • MHUT 011.jpg
    MHUT 011.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 318
Man , you killed it,...great find's on the cw lead.....hard to believe you found 2 1831 LC'S....Big congrats.:D

Yes, I look at every one I find. Hoping to see the little US in there.

Man that's a great day. Nice! I look inside every one I dig too, hoping for a US, or something even more spectacular. My digging buddy just throws his in a bucket, never looking at them and starts a new bucket each year. He's dug thousands, I guess digging bullets gets a little old after a while. :lol:

Great hunt! You, Wolf and the rest have me rarin' to get out! I've been tied up with 2 foot of snow and family duties and haven't been out for almost a month. I have been trying to do some research, though. Thanks for sharing

Great hunt! You, Wolf and the rest have me rarin' to get out! I've been tied up with 2 foot of snow and family duties and haven't been out for almost a month. I have been trying to do some research, though. Thanks for sharing

We are going to get snow freezing rain & ice for the next two days. No digging for a couple of days for me.

Man that's a great day. Nice! I look inside every one I dig too, hoping for a US, or something even more spectacular. My digging buddy just throws his in a bucket, never looking at them and starts a new bucket each year. He's dug thousands, I guess digging bullets gets a little old after a while. :lol:

Digging them never gets old for me, cleaning them does though. :yes:

ugh! All I want is to dig just one of those and you have a pile lol. I had to break down and buy one offline so I can say I atleast held one. I wish I could get permission or find a public spot as good as you can to find one of them. Maybe this year. Big congrats to all your great finds!

ugh! All I want is to dig just one of those and you have a pile lol. I had to break down and buy one offline so I can say I atleast held one. I wish I could get permission or find a public spot as good as you can to find one of them. Maybe this year. Big congrats to all your great finds!

Keep trying buddy, you will find some. One thing for sure you cant find relics where there is none & when searching, finding the first relic is the hardest. Once you find it it's on. Good luck. HH Tim

Back
Top Bottom