His Majesty did not get skunked this week!

KingTotsalot

Official Tot Lot King
Forum Supporter
Mabelvale, south of Little Rock, Arkansas
Not totally...first box gave up a nice 68 40%er and lo and behold, in the 2nd box was a nice lady! KT likes dancin with older ladies :kingdances::kingdances:...this one being 10 years older than The King!

The last 3 boxes were silver skunks but KT is certain they were not hunt repeats as He gleaned a fair number of NIFCs and 2 proofs from them! The walker is KT's first of this new year so He was very excited! :excited::excited:

Enjoy the pics!

Attachments

• CRH 01 17 2013 40% Ken and WL half.JPG
    CRH 01 17 2013 40% Ken and WL half.JPG
    110.2 KB · Views: 463
  • CRH 01 17 2013 12 NIFCs.jpg
    CRH 01 17 2013 12 NIFCs.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 457
  • CRH 01 17 2013 2 Proofs.JPG
    CRH 01 17 2013 2 Proofs.JPG
    123.8 KB · Views: 462
The walker you found is inspiration for me to continue my one box a week. It sure is tedious rolling all those halfs, but I'm hoping it'll pay off.

Not totally...first box gave up a nice 68 40%er and lo and behold, in the 2nd box was a nice lady! KT likes dancin with older ladies :kingdances::kingdances:...this one being 10 years older than The King!

The last 3 boxes were silver skunks but KT is certain they were not hunt repeats as He gleaned a fair number of NIFCs and 2 proofs from them! The walker is KT's first of this new year so He was very excited! :excited::excited:

Enjoy the pics!

Finally! Someone scores! Congrats!!! We were beginning to think they were all gone...we need to order us another box!

Thanks to each and every one of His Majesty's most Royal and Loyal MD friends! KT loves quantity but is very happy with the quality of a beautiful lady when she comes walking in! :laughing: Onward and upward to next weeks hunt! Last of these KT saw for sale in the local mall were $15 and UP. So KT still does a skip when He thinks of finding it! LOL

The bank overage was $11.23 for this week so that always helps out!

Back
Top Bottom