Metal Detector Cataloguing PC Software

Hello to everyone...
As a brand New Member I do not wish to break any rules of this well organised Metal Detecting Forum... I have to say now... I know almost nothing about Detecting and in the past with an expensive Garrett only ever found ring pulls... and a few coins of no real value... but it got me out and I enjoyed the ordeal of it all... so much so as a Microsoft Software designer I decided to make a PC Software Program to catalogue my meagre finds...
Not fully understanding Detecting I researched with a number of UK Clubs and with members of 25 years plus to arrive at the PC Hobbyist Software I distribute today...

This is now the part that I Do Not wish to break the Forums Rules...

My Product goes Worldwide and in some cases Free! or with a small Fee which part of the fee I donate a 20% Percentage to trusty worthy causes... "Air Ambulance"... "Help for Heroes" and others... I will not advertise the name of my product... but as there is nothing on the market today like it... it would be a shame for forum members not to be able to try it... There is a Free Demo... I will stop at this point and await the decisions from the owners of Friendly Metal Detecting Forum for their views on this posting!...
Lyn Poddley...

Forum Support

Bit late with a reply to your Donation request... that being I only joined the Forum a few days ago... I am a UK Windows PC Software Designer since 1987 and in my many programs I have a range of 50 Hobbyist Cataloguing Databased PC Programs which are distributed Worldwide...
One of them is Specially designed for Metal Detecting Cataloguing... which I sell to All Countries "Except USA"... I do not know why but to date I have not sold any to your Country... To get down to why I have replied to you with this posting is I would gladly donate $2 of your Dollars out of every download of my program from out of the $7 Dollars of your Currency the Program Costs to purchase... to the "Friendly Metal Detecting Forum" I Do Not wish to break any of the Forums Rules and I am asking you as you are a Senior Member the way to go about this... For you to know what I am talking about I will of course send you a Download link for you to Evaluate the Program... "This is Not meant to be a Plug or Platform for My Programs"... "I do this for other Trusted Worthy Causes"...
Thank you...
Lyn Poddley...

"FREE!" Metal detecting Cataloguing PC Software

Hello All Members...
As new to this Forum and from the UK... I have been finding out the correct way to go about introducing my Metal detecting Cataloguing Software into the United States... I have been advised that I can put my Website address in this part of the forum... So as a gesture from me I will give away 25 Downloads to the first or anyone wishing to try out my Top rated Worldwide Software... if you wish to take part then send me an Email where you would like it to be downloaded with your Member Name to prove you are from this Forum... Or you can Visit my Website for a "FREE" Fully Working Demo to try out... (limited to 10 records only) I hope this Post Complies to the Friendly metal detecting Forum if not then please remove it...

WWW.PoddleyTales.Com...

Lyn Poddley...

I'd like to try your software free, and would be willing to write about it in my blog ozarksdetector.wordpress.com to pass on my experience with the software to my blog subscribers (approx 120 subscribers) and Twitter followers (95) and website members (160+)

Send the download link to [email protected]

Thanks, Rob

"FREE!" Offer Ending... Metal Detecting Cataloguing Software

Thank you to those who have taken up my "FREE" Download offer of my fully working Detector cataloguing software... This Offer will end on Friday Noon... UK Time....

Back
Top Bottom