Obsolete detectors!!!

I mean, even though I just got it, and it seems to find coins, silver ones too, the MXT still has knobs...KNOBS I SAY! How are these things still out in the wild? Now to just decide which one of these great programs to donate it to.

These guys are a bunch of con men . They are gonna make a killing on the tax loopholes.
I've got a special 503 just for such things . If you send it to me your obsolete detector, I can give you a tax certificate for your purchase price of the detector.
I had heard of a certain president years ago that donated his underwear for a tax credit so just to make it worth your while I'll even double the tax certificate if you include a pair of underwear. Preferably women's. !!

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

As the Equinox reaches peoples hands this next week, i would like to offer to pay shipping and handling for all your obsolete detectors. Please do not throw them in the dumpsters they deserve a good home and i have built a huge warehouse for obsolete detectors to give them a place of peaceful rest. I have a special place for all makes and models, but i have created a special place for Safari's , Etrac's, Ctx's. I will try to keep my inbox empty to keep up with the high demand as you dispose of the obsolete machines. Remember the shipping is FREE it is on me! Give them a peaceful rest!
You may be inundated with equinox's

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Meh.

Nothing is outdated until/unless it no longer does what you need it to do.

To wit, I have a circa 1971 Cannon F1 film camera. I rarely shoot film but when I do, this one does the trick quite fine.

So does my Safari, it won't be retiring anytime soon :D

I mean, even though I just got it, and it seems to find coins, silver ones too, the MXT still has knobs...KNOBS I SAY! How are these things still out in the wild? Now to just decide which one of these great programs to donate it to.

Most of my vintage detectors have knobs and I like them better than touch screens. They don't always work that well, especially when wearing gloves.

I take old knobby any day of the week.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

And I pref 1/0 Gama's blue šŸ™ over the trebs for my worm harnesses .
Finally someone who speaks my language .

Ahhhh, My #1 set up for spring and fall bass fishing, the gama's with a yamamoto/yum worm (watermellon/red fleck has been my most productive color) also rubber crawdaddy and soft creature baits always work great too! If anyones fishing gear gets obsolete, I have a home for that stuff too :cool:

Attachments

• 0814171603 (1).jpg
    0814171603 (1).jpg
    77 KB · Views: 44
Back
Top Bottom