A great week for me.

DiggerMD

Elite Member
Haven’t posted much recently because the year got off to a slow and disappointing start. I got the Liberator from Teknetics and felt like the silver should just start jumping into my pouch, well apparently that’s not how reality works. I have had it for about a month and she and I are starting to communicate a little better now. The depth is tremendous compared to my Challenger but pin pointing and target ID has taken some getting used to. I thought before that I was a dig everything believer, and I am buttttt, with there is a whole lot less everything with a cheaper detector. There is no way I could dig everything this thing sees. But any way here are the last 6 days worth of finds minus some clad and junk jewelry. My first half and it’s a clean walking liberty, my first quarter, another merc and my piece of Tiffany.

Attachments

• 0F4590BF-7EF8-4E75-AED9-F774E5ECEF28.jpg
    0F4590BF-7EF8-4E75-AED9-F774E5ECEF28.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 218
  • 71A6F942-8F12-45B7-8CED-C1AAE913362D.jpg
    71A6F942-8F12-45B7-8CED-C1AAE913362D.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 204
Very nice!!

Wow, great week indeed, congrats !!!!

......just the walking liberty alone would have made it a great week !

Hey! Congrats on that beautiful Silver with your new rig MD! I've yet to find a Tiff! You got this!

Nice finds, congrats on the silvers! :)

Thanks all. It took 6 days and a walker for the reality to sink in that I was starting to find things again. I really appreciate the kind words and wish everyone GOod luck with their searches

That’s some hunting there boy...even if it’s over a bit of time. The biggest thing you can take from this is....yes,there are things like this in the ground. This is confirmation by YOU. It should be a damn good feeling to know you’re able to recover them,and you can have faith in your machine and abilities. It’ll only get better from here...over time.
Great work,keep it going!

That’s some hunting there boy...even if it’s over a bit of time. The biggest thing you can take from this is....yes,there are things like this in the ground. This is confirmation by YOU. It should be a damn good feeling to know you’re able to recover them,and you can have faith in your machine and abilities. It’ll only get better from here...over time.
Great work,keep it going!

Another thing it has taught me, besides the very good lessons you pointed out, is that even if a target sounds too good to be true it’s not always a can lid or other big trash. Sometimes it is what you hoped it would be. Man do those trash signals sound so much better now. Thanks for the kind words.

Great Finds !!! Congrats on your new machine and the finds that you have made with it so far. I am sure that the finds will just get better from here on out. HH
Pesc

Back
Top Bottom