Isn't it enough that I metal detect ?

Wom 27

Elite Member
There was a story on the news this morning about our bodies building up some chemical when we go more than 10 minutes without checking our phones. Keep that in mind.
So my wife sends me to the store to get the biggest bag of cat food you can to donate. As I'm paying, I hear myself ask,"do you have a coin star?". "Yes, it's against that wall". That wall was about a football field away. The people looked the size of Cabbage Patch kids. I decided not to walk that far with a cement size bag on my shoulder. Walking to my car, something sparkled on the ground. We all know about surface finds. A loud beep brought me back. Someone wanted to make certain I knew the"official" crosswalk was a good 10 feet away. In my car, about a mile away, hoping I didn't leave too many silvers behind when it hit me, I didn't check my change. People get silver in their change all the time, right? I start the search and the guy behind me leans on his horn. Light changed !i can almost feel chemicals building in my body when the wife calls and asks me to stop at the bank. I asked her to do the banking but didn't tell her I was afraid I wouldn't be able to leave the bank without getting several rolls of halves, thanks to KT. If I start CRHing, it's going to cut into my detecting time.
Point is, all this looking may well make me anxious somehow, so they say.....and I didn't even mention the penny dish !!!
I made enough time to find this non-silver pendent today image.jpg

hahaha what a dilemma. glad you found something #wishiniwasdetectin

Oldest coin- 1958 Wheatie

:laughing::laughing: Boy! You sure took off in all sorts of directions with this post here! It was like trying to follow a bouncing football! What a challenge! Loved it! :laughing:

That's a good account of the day.
I checked the coin star but forgot to go to the bank.
Thanks for reminding me!

Noah

Back
Top Bottom