ace 250 and umax question

The Tesoro is also very good on coins. Very light weight. One 9 volt battery. Lifetime warranty. Good resale also if you dont like it. My friend had the 250, sold it, got the AT PRO. We compare targets a lot, just for fun. Neither one did better than the other. Hope this helps... KEN

Ace 250 with the bell tones. Hell I set my at pro up that way popping clad. You just don't want to be hunting with a bell tone around a retired boxer who fought too many rounds. Ding Ding!:boxing:

Ace 250 with the bell tones. Hell I set my at pro up that way popping clad. You just don't want to be hunting with a bell tone around a retired boxer who fought too many rounds. Ding Ding!:boxing:
Or hunting around me with one :p:lol:

Attachments

• 0124ears.jpg
    0124ears.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 96
go with...

Somebody said EuroTec Pro. sounds good to me ! I have a Ace 350 that I bought for my wife. It goes deep ! it finds lots of coins. But that BELL ! Drives me crazy. And the delay is just really hard for me to deal with. THEN ! I found an almost new Silver Umax in a pawn shop cheap ! Its bad ass to the bone...BUT we want a VDI machine and I ran across a Delta 4000 really cheap ! I bought it for the wife ! We like it ! So now she has 3 detectors ! She uses the Silver for civil war relic hunting and the Delta coin shooting ! Buy a EuroTecPro and dont look back !

Back
Top Bottom