CareNC Metal Detecting Club Meeting

Not a member but interested...

Good evening ya'll, just started visiting the forum again recently. Im not the most experienced MD'er and havent been doing it long. Took a break from it recently and now wanting to start up again. I am in Jacksonville, how much hunting to you guys get out and do? I mainly stick to the dry land, the machine I run now doesnt like the beach too much, though could be the user too. I'll admit I havent worked the beaches all too much, the few times I did wasnt all to successful. But I would like to give the club thing a shot, its nice to know Im not the only one in the area.

CAReNC

Diginfool you are most welcome. We started on an idea and it has been surpprising the number of us there are around here. please try to attend the meeting.

Right now we are doing mostly beach hunting but that is only until the farmers get their crops in. Several of the guys have some places they are lining up for dirt diggin. This is a great area for hunting.

Join us, we are always open to new ideas and ways to hunt. As far as your machine we have some people that can help[ you out.

Our website addy is posted in the club section. Check in and give us a shout.

1cplunderer

The website is also posted in this thread about 5 posts up. Come on out, we'd love to have you. Great group of guys so far.

Hello

I attempted to open the link, but my computer wouldn't do it. I'm in Fayetteville and would like to join up with others for weekend hunts.....

I attempted to open the link, but my computer wouldn't do it. I'm in Fayetteville and would like to join up with others for weekend hunts.....

DFX,
Look up the group on Facebook, that is where they post now. They are having a meeting on April 10th, and sam BBQ place mentioned in post earlier, same place named Moores BBQ in New Bern. I''ll be attending this month myself, for the first time. I'm out of the Emerald Isle area.
Ned.
PS: its very late here now and loggin off, tomorrow i'll post a link for you.

Back
Top Bottom