Scarce Targets Today. Silver Coins Eluded Me. I did get a Gold Though

ScubaDetective

In Memory Of
Forum Supporter
Not much in the way of finds today. Just couldn't find a pocket of anything worth while. Beautiful day in the water though.

Chain and pendant are both aluminum. .45 cal bullet is from 1917. Wheats are a 50 and 56. No silver coins or clad coins at all. Very strange. Two silver rings, second one is a Cub Scout. My third set of chocolate tongs. They came in the box and you had to bend them to use them.

The gold ring has only W-W-W inside it. I believe it is 14K. Stone is missing. A whopping 1.58 grams. Junk earring and ring with a green glass stone in it.

Either I wasn't in the zone or just wasn't in the right spot today. Hopefully my next outing will be more productive.

Last edited:
At least you found something. Just need to get in the right area down there I guess.

Any area that might be doable for wading down there? Would love to take my son onto the island and do some hunting. We used to belong to the DYC but haven't been down in a few years since the state took over. I hear it is much nicer/cleaner.

Anyway, good luck diving down there!

At least you found something. Just need to get in the right area down there I guess.

Any area that might be doable for wading down there? Would love to take my son onto the island and do some hunting. We used to belong to the DYC but haven't been down in a few years since the state took over. I hear it is much nicer/cleaner.

Anyway, good luck diving down there!

Wading area has been hammered for years. I stay away from that area. I haven't seen a wader there this year yet. Not even at the public beach although I suspect they have been there.

I have a lot of luck there. A great spot to dive.

Wading area has been hammered for years. I stay away from that area. I haven't seen a wader there this year yet. Not even at the public beach although I suspect they have been there.

I have a lot of luck there. A great spot to dive.

Ok, now I just need to learn how to dive :)

One of your bad hunts would be a great hunt for me! thanks for posting again.

strick

Still a good hunt in my book. I love seeing your finds from the bottom of the water. I also want to take scuba classes and try my luck with diving.

Back
Top Bottom