Greetings from a newbie

Poppacap

Hello everyone. Just joined after being a long time lurker, recently hit by the metal detecting bug and so far enjoying the new hobbie. Just purchased my first detector after much research, settled on a gamma 6000 that I got a great deal on, spending time learning the machine while also learning how to find places to hunt which seems to be the biggest challenge. A pinpointer is next on my list so I will look into what the sponsors here have to offer. Looking forward to being a part of your community..

Welcome from W Tn and HH

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Thanks

Thanks for the warm welcome, glad to be here.. Gary thanks for the videos, funny enough there are so few videos of the gamma I have watched them all before I bought it. Still learning but so far Im really loving it especially with the deal I got, just ordered a garret propointer from a forum sponsor today so im excited... Now to find places to hunt!!!

Still learning but so far Im really loving it especially with the deal I got, just ordered a garret propointer from a forum sponsor today so im excited... Now to find places to hunt!!!

:welcome2: from the Great Black Swamp in NW Ohio! Good choice picking up the pin-pointer; almost indispensable for the hobby, in my opinion. Finding good places to hunt is definitely the trick - I've rapidly learned that metal detecting is just like real estate: it's all about location, location, location!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome from Kansas and Antiques Detectors. Good Luck and Happy Hunting!!!

Back
Top Bottom