Coinstar Comeuppance!

If I see someone using the coinstar I have to goto the magazines and wait like a Red tail falcon eyeing the next meal. When they leave I'm swooping in quick!:lol:

Something like this ? :laughing::laughing::laughing:
coinstarhunter.jpg

Last edited:
Ive only had one coinstar payout. Looked in hundreds with zero coins. Then one day I went in a store called Winn Dixie and found the change return jammed when I reached inside. Pulled out like 18 bucks. Havent found a coin since:?:

I saw a jammed Coinstar once. Some d-bag tried to stuff a towel up the reject hole and come back later for the payout. Pulled it out and tossed it. Must have been fresh since no coins came out.

As for sticky substances, I once had a couple dozen zincs stuck together in pairs with tar. Yeah....I got them cleaned up. :)

:laughing::laughing::lol:

More like a vulture, don't you mean? ;)

serveimage

serveimage

serveimage
:lol:

:laughing::laughing: :lol::lol:

I saw a jammed Coinstar once. Some d-bag tried to stuff a towel up the reject hole and come back later for the payout. Pulled it out and tossed it. Must have been fresh since no coins came out.

As for sticky substances, I once had a couple dozen zincs stuck together in pairs with tar. Yeah....I got them cleaned up. :)

:laughing::laughing::lol: Jammed the machine? Who does that! :lol: Glad you got the tar off, bet that was a mess!

Back
Top Bottom