• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Short Lake Hunt

*Cali Girl*

Elite Member
Went to the lake with some friends this weekend and spent a short time hunting the beach. I'm going to get back up there when I have more time without the "friends" and their banter :laughing:

Looks like a good hunt. Too bad you couldn't have dug up a gold ring, I find that always changes their tune:D

You got a nice old pop tab there. You definitely need to get back and see if you can find some silver.

Went to the lake with some friends this weekend and spent a short time hunting the beach. I'm going to get back up there when I have more time without the "friends" and their banter :laughing:

I don't blame you. Would be nice to get away from the drama. Glad to see you back here in the friendly confines where you don't have to worry about that stuff. That one pull-tab is a first generation and highly sought after.

A highly distinguished forum member just purchased one while on vacation. I'll provide a link. Hope your next trip is just as successful.

http://metaldetectingforum.com/showthread.php?t=194001

You got a nice old pop tab there. You definitely need to get back and see if you can find some silver.
I'm definitely planning it! There's also an old town site from the 1850's nearby. I'm probably going to be out there for a few days :D

Not too shabby...

It does not look to be picked over...

I highly suspect you'll score a lil gold there..

Good luck next time, without the peanut gallery..

<*)))>{

What he said. No Gold hunter would have left behind those beaver tails. :no:

Good luck on your return hunt! :grin:

That's exactly what I was thinking! This was only about 20min so I can only imagine what I'll discover spending the whole day out there :D

Great hunt!!! What are the little gold things at the bottom of the pic??

You HAVE to go back... Can just imagine what else is there!!:D

Sandy

Back
Top Bottom