About to give up

PaPa Smurf

Well I've been trying for 11 years to get the ball rolling, I've never found anyone to hunt with, call a club in Mobile, and was blowed off. I've search highway, play ground, old houses... And never found more the 10,000 pull tabs and about 3.00$ in dime and pennys. To this date never a ring.... I did Find out my unit I was using was not any good and I payed 400$ for it, so I got a new unit and guess what.... No change... I'm doing some wrong.... This was a great weekend at the beach, so I'm going in the morning... If I don't find something... I'm going to sell my new unit and stop.., some people can and some can't.... We will know in the morning.., someone pray for me

To find stuff it has to be there.

Parks and play grounds are good for clad and jewelry.

Old houses and such give up the old coins.

What detector do you have?

No one wants to hunt with a person that is colored blue. I bet your hunting too fast. Looking at the next tree or clothesline pole. #1...................Is your machine tuned right. #2 Are you tuned right? #3 I found a lot years ago and wound down some. I do not expect to find a lot anymore, but when I go out, I tune in to the detector which I have used for 28 years. Like I said, I don,t go out too much anymore, but usually kick out a a little silver every time. I guess hunting with someone is ok, but better solo. Don,t give it up. I just think, you have not giving enuff effort to learn your machine............................

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom