Hello from Southern Middle Tennessee

lshuran

Hi all! My name is Luke and I live in Decherd, TN (in between Nashville and Chattanooga-- LOTS of Civil War activity!). I have been detecting for a year or so now with my Bounty Hunter Pioneer (not alot of money but planning on upgrading soon!).

These boards are a wealth of information and I have thoroughly enjoyed reading and viewing ya'lls pics :)

Thanks for having me

Luke

PS My MD interests are mainly Civil War but I dig everything--you certainly want to when using a Bounty Hunter! ;) I still love it though

Welcome to the forum, Luke.
No hurry upgrading your detector. You'll find the deal you're looking for soon enough.

Enjoy yourself here, and HH!

Welcome from Arkansas. Yeah there are many places to hunt around your area. Nice part of TN. Have you found any old foundations in the area to hunt off in the woods? There should be a few.

Welcome from Arkansas. Yeah there are many places to hunt around your area. Nice part of TN. Have you found any old foundations in the area to hunt off in the woods? There should be a few.

I have found a few...and plan on hunting them as soon as I get landowners permission :) I will post some CW relic pics this weekend when I have access to a camera

Everyone..again thank you for a kind welcome! I am looking foward to contributing to this already wonderful community :)

happy hunting yall!

Back
Top Bottom