I assure you, these were not seeded.

volksbeetle28

Here be all the pull tabs I dug from 2018. No clue why I saved them, I just wanted to see how many I ended up with. I stopped counting after July. The really impressive part of it is, 85-90 percent of these came from the same park.
139f0c459a81920129c1657f844fc6e2.jpg
714c88866b68510073034311c6e4b2c5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So how many jewelry targets did you dig during that year? A man digging tabs and pulls is looking for gold.

Wow, my back suddenly hurts :laughing: nice work! I have a similar ballfield. I've literally dug probably close to 1,000 pull tabs there, and not a single piece of gold :roll:

Sweet post - not only did you save them...….. you also cleaned the dirt off them. Did you tumble them with the 1000's of zincolns parks normally have??

Impressive... now that you've removed those you have better chances that the next tone will be a better target...right?!
Yeah that’s generally what I’m thinking. With as many of these that are in the ground, they’re bound to be covering something good up.

So how many jewelry targets did you dig during that year? A man digging tabs and pulls is looking for gold.
I did get 2 gold rings. Itching to get out this year but I believe the ground is still frozen.

Wow, my back suddenly hurts :laughing: nice work! I have a similar ballfield. I've literally dug probably close to 1,000 pull tabs there, and not a single piece of gold :roll:
I always tell myself I’m going to dig these things no matter what, then after about 20 my knees start aching and start to be more selective on the digs.

Sweet post - not only did you save them...….. you also cleaned the dirt off them. Did you tumble them with the 1000's of zincolns parks normally have??
Yeah once I got enough, I would throw em in the tumbler and then into the jar. The zincolns I can’t bring myself to tumble. Them things don’t clean up nice at all.

I hate to be a skeptic, but any situ pics as they came out of the ground?

I didnt think so!

So many?! HMM are you sure some of those didn't come from ebay? Shoulda at least thrown a handful of dirt on them.:laughing:

You should get a hold of Dirty Rob here on the forum. He was asking for all the pulltabs for his son's school charity. Seems to me McDonald's was also using them for raising funds for their charity also. They do represent a hell of a lot of digging. Trapper

Congrats on the gold - I’ve given up after ten years of digging tabs, no gold for me yet.
...Who am I kidding, I’ll be back out there digging tails once again...

I'm considering saving all mine from this year just to see what I end up finding. I'm sure it will be over a thousand :)

Back
Top Bottom