Finds To Date For 07

hobomike

Hi all! I'm a frequent viewer on this site, but seldom post. I love all the pics, as I'm sure everyone does. I'm going to try to upload my pics of finds for the year so far. Nothing outstanding...4 wheaties, 1 1964 Rosie, and my FIRST RING (just found, not worth anything, BUT a ring none the less). I love this hobby & this site is the best. Everyone keep digging and keep posting those pics.

Hobo

Attachments

• IMG_2399.jpg
    IMG_2399.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 166
  • IMG_2409.jpg
    IMG_2409.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 170
  • IMG_2408.jpg
    IMG_2408.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 170
  • IMG_2410.jpg
    IMG_2410.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 167
Nice work!

YOU keep posting those pics too!

Good job!

You say that "it's nothing outstanding", but we do enjoy seeing the finds and reading about the hunt. :)

Finding any silver has become quite a challenge these days, so I savor every piece I come across, even if it isn't old. Finding a ring too is exciting!

Keep the posts coming!

Good job!

Finding any silver has become quite a challenge these days, so I savor every piece I come across, even if it isn't old.
QUOTE]

You're not kidding! I am now up to 3,459 coins found since I started in October, including 31 wheat pennies and 2 Indian heads, and NOT ONE SILVER COIN!

I think there is some nice finds there. Rings are nice to pull out of the ground, whatever they happen to be. Keep posting them finds, HH and GL

HaveFaith

Looks like an excellent start to the season to me. Angel has a very good point about having to work for every silver these days. I couldn't imagine what it was like back in the 70's and 80's. Easy pickins compared to today for sure.

Nice finds Mike! If I find something that I would otherwise not be able to see it's treasure on some level. Well, except for little fishing wights and can slaw. :)

Back
Top Bottom