wanted to say hi to all

KOS

Hi all, new to the site and hobby. Just got my Fisher F5 and was out for only 1 hr in back yard and woods. My detector was going nuts, just need to figure out the whole gain/threashold thing. Looking forward to reading some of your stories. Anyone know how to find others in my area of Western Pa?

welcome

Welcome to the forum KOS!
And as far as members, "Finding a Hunting Buddy" message board would help.. Browse the forum and get to know the different subject boards, and I'm sure you'll come across other members from your area.

Dusty Eagle

welcome to friendly Kos

You should'nt have much of a problem finding partners in your part of the country. A lot of hunters are in hibernation after the first freeze, but staying connected here will help you meet up with someone. Lots to learn and a lot of members here to help you out.:yes: Good luck....Gil

Welcome

Welcome from Texas. Great to have you aboard. Just hang in there you will get the hang of that detector. It took me awhile.

Welcome aboard! Plan on getting about 40 hours of detecting under your belt before you feel like you are one with your detector. Until then, do not get discouraged! Good hunting.

Welcome KOS, good luck and HH. I'll be in chadds ford in mid july maybe we'll hook up and hunt. WOLF

Welcome from northern California. Cold weather will slow your start, but lots to learn here and stories to share thru winter.

Solving the "threshold/gain" thing is a major hump in the learning curve that takes a little time. But, like everything, it's worth the effort.

Glad to have you aboard.

Back
Top Bottom