hello

smudger

hi everyone,i'm a dfx user here in ireland,ive found afew old coins in my 3 years detecting and still looking for more.

welcome to forum

smudger, I wish we had a lot of old coins where I live in SC. Hard to come by in my area. I am hoping to hunt where an old slave rice plantation was in the late 1700,s but have not got around to it yet. I saw in a magazine a very small collection of slave tags sold for over $200,000 dollars. Be nice to find a few of them. Welcome to the forum. I am new also.

welcome. good job on the old coins and good luck with the rest.

Hi Smudger, glad to have you on the forum. I also have a DFX, but I haven't really found anything old, but I'm working on it! I've only been MD'ing for about 9 months. It has been cold and windy here in Kansas,/USA, and I haven't been out MD'ing for about 3 weeks. You might have to give us some pointers on your hunts with your DFX. Cheers!
GiGi

Welcome

Welcome to the forum smudger! .. but :?: 'a few coins.. in 3 years?? :?:
You need to get out more often! ;)

Dusty Eagle

Welcome

Hello and welcome from Texas. Great to have you aboard. Would love to see some of your finds. Good luck and happy hunting.

Welcome to the forum. Ireland? You ought to have some old coins there to dug! I spent about a month across the channel in The Netherlands last summer. I had lot of fun in the tulip fields digging some 15th and 16th century coins and artifacts.

Wecome again,
Cuniagau

Smudger welcome aboard this one world metal detecting forum, we are one big happy family here!

All photographs of finds are welcome on this forum no matter how big or how small the item.

Doug (England)

Back
Top Bottom