New to this site - Introductions

Dano

Hello Everyone,

I'm new to this site and forum, but look forward to reading and participating in some of the discussions. I've been MD'n since I was a kid with my first detector being a Compass "Yukon Coin Hustler I". I still have this detector and it still works, must be 35-40 years old. Since then I've primarily used White's detectors with my current machine being an MXT with a sunray DX-1 probe. I'm not a hard core relic collector but I do enjoy dirt fishing and the thrill of the hunt. I am a member of Georgia Research and Recovery Club (http://www.garrc.com/4436.html) and enjoy the monthly meetings and the various finds that folks make within the club.

Thanks for reading and again I look forward to participating in forum discussions.

Dano
:grin:

Welcome Dano, from western Oregon. Your input is greatly appreciated!! This is like extended family here. Have fun!! :spin:

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome, Dano in GA from Nick in CT! This is a great forum for discussions and sharing your pictures and adventures.

Did I ever tell anyone about the time I was out metal detecting late one night and this jackalope...

Welcome Dano (resisiting saying "Book 'em":lol:) to our family. Glad to have a fellow MXT user aboard.

Lots of great folks to share stories and pictures here.

Happy Hunting!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome

Welcome om Texas. Great to have you aboard. Really cool that you still have that detector. Good luck and happy hunting.

Back
Top Bottom