tear out piles

jbrow

Elite Member
On the way to look for a location to detect today, my buddy and I seen some dirt piled up on the side of the road by an old park. There were tons of bricks.....old bricks too! I love these places if I can get to them. I only sometimes get lucky in these types of situations, but Today was a lucky day finding; A tag of some sort, 4 indians , 2 wheat, a 54 Roosevelt, Smoked-slick 1898 Barber Quarter, and a pretty nice Standing Liberty ! The silvers came from the tear out piles, the wheats and injuns were from in the park.

Attachments

• Image00001.jpg
    Image00001.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 497
  • Image00002.jpg
    Image00002.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 512
  • Image00003.jpg
    Image00003.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 497
  • Image00005.jpg
    Image00005.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 477
  • Image00007.jpg
    Image00007.jpg
    139.6 KB · Views: 556
  • Image00008.jpg
    Image00008.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 532
  • Image00009.jpg
    Image00009.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 485
  • Image00010.jpg
    Image00010.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 464
  • Image00012.jpg
    Image00012.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 477
  • Image00013.jpg
    Image00013.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 472
  • Image00014.jpg
    Image00014.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 512
Luv the in-situ pix. Luv the green patinas on the IH's. Good job !

Nice finds there ,
transported dirt :?:
if the county /city or excavation company brings in equiptment
to level and spread those piles, I'd bet you'll find a lot more.
If those dumped piles came out of dump-trucks, at about 6ft high ?
what's on the bottom of those piles?
heck get a screen all sifter ! :lol:

Way to take advantage of a opportunity Jeremy. Congrats on the Silver's, specially that beautiful Stander, the Indian's and the Wheat's. Trapper

Great finds! I have missed a couple of recent old sidewalk tear outs but I hope to find one that I can actually get to some day. Your success is proof of their potential. way to go!

Great finds. That tag you found looks almost exactly like a tag i found that ended up being a hotel key fob with the room number on it from the 1900’s.

Right place, right time bro..

You know what you are looking for, keen eyes..

That's a good amount of loot for what I'm assuming didn't take too long to amount..

Congrats JB!

<°)))>{

Congrats on the finds!

Like others have said, hopefully theyll spread the dirt out to expose more coins and relics.

Nice SLQ , Congrats you found a great spot there . Nice pictures too .
Luv the in-situ pix. Luv the green patinas on the IH's. Good job !
Yes awesome finds and awesome pictures, congrats and thanks!
Congrats on the great finds! Nice readable-date SLQ, too - cool! :coo3:
A nice collection of the good stuff..congrats!
Great work and finds! Congrats.
Thank you !
Nice finds there ,
transported dirt :?:
if the county /city or excavation company brings in equiptment
to level and spread those piles, I'd bet you'll find a lot more.
If those dumped piles came out of dump-trucks, at about 6ft high ?
what's on the bottom of those piles?
heck get a screen all sifter ! :lol:
Thanks ! We were wondering the same thing, what could be there... too bad it's not spread out...
Way to take advantage of a opportunity Jeremy. Congrats on the Silver's, specially that beautiful Stander, the Indian's and the Wheat's. Trapper

Thanks Trapper.. Most times these opportunities come at inopportune times..It was nice to have my machine with me this time and also the time to search for treasures.

Great finds! I have missed a couple of recent old sidewalk tear outs but I hope to find one that I can actually get to some day. Your success is proof of their potential. way to go!
Thanks ! I missed a couple that were close to home recently, I wonder what could have been there at times.
Great finds. That tag you found looks almost exactly like a tag i found that ended up being a hotel key fob with the room number on it from the 1900’s.

Thanks ! I never thought about that..maybe a hotel room number !

Right place, right time bro..

You know what you are looking for, keen eyes..

That's a good amount of loot for what I'm assuming didn't take too long to amount..

Congrats JB!

<°)))>{
Thanks Jim !
Congrats on the finds!

Like others have said, hopefully theyll spread the dirt out to expose more coins and relics.
Thanks ! I would love to see them spread the dirt out.. I did notice some of the piles had actually been sorted...they have started to take the big concrete pieces out.. hopefully I can get back and go through the moved piles and find more treasures
Congrats on the great finds and good eye spying those tearout piles!

Thanks !

Nice, congrats on the silver, the Ihp, and the other cool finds. When opportunity knocks ya gotta answer. Good luck Mark

Back
Top Bottom