I'll just put these burgers here for you all

Dude, that is flat wrong! Do you know how many different types of cheese is going on the next grocery list. I just sent that link to my wife so she knows why.

Nice link by the way!

Doug

I'm seriously wanting to make the Pioneer (No. 18) and the Johnny Appleseed (No. 29) VERY soon!

Doug

The number 18 (The Pioneer) has me drooling all over my key board.

Any time I go to a burger joint I get a mushroom-swiss burger if they have it, if not I have to settle for less.

The #1 and #2 look pretty tastey as well.

NO MAN!!!!

how can you do this to a person, at least if I die from cholesterol I will die happy.

I see someone mention cheese on the grocery list. When we were over in Fort Lauderdale last year you would know we were tourists because we were the only people taking pictures of the items on display at places like Walmart etc, we have never seen so much choices of cheeses etc in our lives and on that note I cannot wait for Walmart to open its doors here in South Africa, we hope we have some of your stock on the shelves too.

Well Wayne if you are going to bocome Americanized and become a Wal-Mart shopper you must look like a Wal-Mart shopper.
Check out the site People of Wal-Mart and learn how to dress the part so you don't stand out as a biginning Wally-World shopper.

i think i saw something like that online where they showed the weirdest people shopping in Walmart.

My biggest embarresment(spelling) was ordering fast foods at Burger King and not knowing what you call CHIPS in american language until I remembered you call it FRIES.

For a small handling fee I would be willing to ship GENUINE Wisconsin cheese, fresh from the cows, out to the non-cheeseheads :lol:. Those burgers look awesome. Thanks for the link.

Back
Top Bottom