Soccer Fields Give Up 111 coins

Thanks D4C, that makes sense to me. I love this big Cors Cannon but have found it very sensitive to EMI. Some places I have to turn down the sensitivity quite a bit where never had to with the 5x8. Kinda sucks as I was wanting the depth the big Cors brings...

I've been using the AT Pro for just over a year now and have only had two instances where the detector was bothered by EMI. Both times I was able to get the detector stable again by switching frequencies.

I've been using the AT Pro for just over a year now and have only had two instances where the detector was bothered by EMI. Both times I was able to get the detector stable again by switching frequencies.

It is only certain places that it happens noticeably bad. Underground electrical wiring areas specifically and switching frequencies did not help much. Had the same problem with the stock ATPRO 11x8 coil but not anywhere near as bad or as frequent.
The same spots that affect the larger coils bad will also affect the 5x8 but to a lesser extent.
In all cases I just turn down sensitivity and continue to hit targets as best I can. Some places just got some serious underground wiring going on and I will not be able to get depth there. So onto the next...
I hit a field where kids soccer teams practice frequently yesterday evening. One of my worst hunts ever. :-(

In all cases I just turn down sensitivity and continue to hit targets as best I can. Some places just got some serious underground wiring going on and I will not be able to get depth there. So onto the next...
I hit a field where kids soccer teams practice frequently yesterday evening. One of my worst hunts ever. :-(
Sorry to hear about your hunt at the soccer field that turned out bad. Believe me when I say that all our hunts don't turn out well. We've had some real stinkers too. When we go out I research a few towns that are near each other so that if the first site is a dud we move to another. We have been fortunate though, that most of our sites have been very good.

Nice job uncovering all that clad and the wheat cent! ...And on (presumably) starting a new clad jar! :clapping:

Back
Top Bottom