Short hunt today

diggerdogjohn

Elite Member
Spur of the moment hunt this afternoon at the Virginia Beach ocean front. Not many targets. Found less than a dollar......but I did manage to dig up an unopened Bud Light. I'm ready for the tailgate party tomorrow.....lol

Attachments

• 11-12 finds.jpg
    11-12 finds.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 297
  • 11-12 finds1.jpg
    11-12 finds1.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 290
Hunt beaches long enough and you'll dig up several unopen cans. Around here it's illegal to drink on the beach. So they get buried in a panic. Throw in the ones tossed overboard so someone avoids a BUI and you may have enough beer for the week. I found 5 unopen ones a few months ago. Since I don't drink I couldn't celebrate because there wasn't any unopen rootbeer:laughing:

Hunt beaches long enough and you'll dig up several unopen cans. Around here it's illegal to drink on the beach. So they get buried in a panic. Throw in the ones tossed overboard so someone avoids a BUI and you may have enough beer for the week. I found 5 unopen ones a few months ago. Since I don't drink I couldn't celebrate because there wasn't any unopen rootbeer:laughing:

This is not the first one I've found. Last one I hit with the scoop and it sprayed allover the place.

Sorry I missed you. I was down at Sandbridge. I also found an unopened beer and 10 fired military cartridges. What's with the unopened beers? :?:

Back
Top Bottom