Cleaned the beach today....14k

Cfmct

Administrator
Admin
Forum Supporter
I hunted two beaches today which I didn't plan on doing... I went to a beach for a couple hours then got a phone call from a friend who told me he wanted to return my spare GT battery... he also told me he found 3 gold rings so I told him I was on the way :laughing: I ended up hunting there a couple hours pulling the silver spoon ring, silver dime and quarter plus the 14k small diamond ring... then I quit had enough of digging the beaver tails again :yes:

I have had a good year with the GT.. its a shame ML stopped production on it. :roll:

Attachments

• 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 807
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 806
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 802
Last edited:
Way to go! I'm going tomorrow. Then Sunday i'm going fossil hunting. If I don't find gold I may sell all my detectors and buy some more in a couple weeks.:laughing:

I just woke up from my nap....read your post and got tired again.:lol:

I got about the same amount of targets but yours are a lot more rewarding. :yes: The gold count is adding up with the GT, pretty soon we'll be seeing a DF for sale in the classifieds. :D

I will as soon as I get some clad for a back up to the one I already own before we can't find them any more. Fixing to sell my sov. meter if you want to make a CTX:laughing:

Why would I want a CTX? I hate detectors with a screen its why I sold the T2, I am used to hunting by tone only... :yes:

I just woke up from my nap....read your post and got tired again.:lol:

I got about the same amount of targets but yours are a lot more rewarding. :yes: The gold count is adding up with the GT, pretty soon we'll be seeing a DF for sale in the classifieds. :D

No way I'll sell my Dual Field Frank... I plan on getting in the water as soon as the targets stop coming from the slopes...

Like that 14k!!

I do believe you could find gold with Viper :clap:

Earl, we need to get out buddy, Craig is smoking us.....

More gold is always good. I went this evening and got one stainless ring. :laughing: Ah, the land of NADA.

wish I didnt have to work for a living maybe I would have more time to hunt. Great hunt Craig

Back
Top Bottom