I can't find a Buff but my kid gets them

T-Man

Elite Member
You would think after 4 years I would be able to find a Buff in the dirt somewhere. I have way more then my fair share of nickels and tabs. Well the other night my kid comes home after his shift at Walgreens and hands me 4 coins. Guess someone came in for a pack of smokes and paid in change, thought a few didn't look right. Swapped these out for .20 of his own and brought them home for me. Pretty good shape as well with readable dates. Of course they never came out of the dirt. Now just need him to keep his eyes open for silver.

Attachments

• buffs.jpg
    buffs.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 154
:laughing: Such is the ignoble fate of many a Gpaws coin collection! :laughing:

Yeah...I bet there will be Silver along shortly... Hope you kid will be prepared!!

I buy my coffee from a Cumby's near me. All kinds of interesting coinage comes in the late night/early morning hours. Lots of halves. Some of them even 40%. One of the clerks there, sadly, collects coins. She showed me the 1906 V nickle someone paid with. I have gotten buffs in change before. Not on her shift though...

If my grandkids would have got them back in change they would try to sale them me.:laughing: Nice job kids.

If my grandkids would have got them back in change they would try to sale them me.:laughing: Nice job kids.

He just tries to keep me buttered up for those cold rainy nights when he gets off at 10pm and doesn't want to ride his bicycle home and I'm already in bed since I need to get up at 4:30am for work. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom