Batteries out = Sad

CTCurt

Super Mod
Forum Supporter
With as mild a winter as it's been, I kept my detectors ready to go. In the last 2 days of snow, we've gotten about 12 inches and it was 17 degrees when I got up today. Sigh. Guess I'm done for awhile. Good luck to all the Southern and West coast hunters....Curt:grin:

Yikes! And here I was JUST complaining in my last post about temps in the 30s and high winds. Makes me feel guilty for wasting the time that another MDer would GLADLY jump for joy in.

Yeah I have not broken any ground since last Sunday. We have snow and wind here.

we only got 2" from that snow... location, location, location. I live somewhere between both lakes and miss out on the snow.
bummed me out though that my e-trac came friday and by friday night it was snowing. It's supposed to be in the 40's by the end of the week again. as soon as the snow melts and that ground is soft I am out there!

I am about 15 minutes down the road from old fort Niagara. Too bad they won't let me dig anywhere near the park. my fathers house is about 5 minutes away, can't wait to MD that lot. didn't get a chance last summer.

Back
Top Bottom