I Think I Found My First [fake] REALE!!

Diggum

Elite Member
I'm SO excited! I went with my hunting buddy, Paul, to a local high school with a LOT of history in this area. We worked the ball fields, without a lot of luck, and then decided to hit the back side, where the track and field events happen. In the long jump pit, near the working end, I got a really nice 82 on the Deus. Thinking I was going to dig up a zincoln, I was surprised to find this delaminating beauty!

Judging by other posts on this forum, a real one is bound to be coming my way!!!

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Attachments

• 20171119_162009.jpg
    20171119_162009.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 261
  • 20171119_162026.jpg
    20171119_162026.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 234
Whoa man, good to see your getting out and with a Deus too! Nice!

I know what you mean, I feel so close to finding a real reale myself here soon too!

That from PH? Never gone there but it’s got some age and hope to some day.

What else you all find there? Nice to see your post!

Thanks, GS!

I'm not familiar with PH. This is from Del Oro. That place has been worked over pretty good. Didn't find much, there! Finished up with my honey hole, and it didn't let me down. $2.40 of claddy goodness. I worked for it, but it's still got more to give (I've cleaned this site out pretty good, but I always seem to find more that I had missed previously)! No jewelry this time, though.

Even though fake, I probably would have soiled myself digging that up. Holy cow!

That was just a practice one. You'll know right off when you pop the real thing out of the ground. Good luck and happy hunting!

beephead

Back
Top Bottom