East Coast Hunter's

Surf Master

Forum Supporter
Did anyone else see , on the News were our Pres, just approved high pitch sound wave's to penetrate the Atlantic's ocean floor's by boat draging high sound that can effect marine life for up to 2000 miles , ---for off shore OIL drilling , to find oil, it's going to harm all the fish, i don't get it, look at what happened to the Gulf, this is not a politic's thread , just something Major we need to STOP, anyone else with more information , feel free to ADD, Earl

Last edited:
How is this not political? [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did anyone else see , on the News were our Pres, just approved high pitch sound wave's to penetrate the Atlantic's ocean floor's by boat draging high sound that can effect marine life for up to 2000 miles , ---for off shore OIL drilling , to find oil, it's going to harm all the fish, i don't get it, look at what happened to the Gulf, this is not a politic's thread , just something Major we need to STOP, anyone else with more information , feel free to ADD, Earl

Do you have any information on this? I did a search and found nothing.

Attachments

• noise.jpg
    noise.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 384
Dave

On the new's i have seen smaller vessel's that put over several ocean floor penetrating device's that look like torpedoes, put off massive sound wave's, that they drag , and grid the ocean floor looking for oil, they also said Delaware to down South, as this effect's fish, possible future oil spill's, if they find oil, along our East Coast , this is a Major concern, for everyone who use's, enjoy's the Atlantic beaches , answer's to why they are picking on our coast is wanting to know. I don't know if what you posted , is what i saw, to long, break it down :lol: , if it is thank's for posting, Earl Punch in --Seismic Testing Approved in Mid Atlantic , 5 marine contractor's now have permit's , the 1st step in expanding off shore gas and oil drilling from Delaware to Central Florida, protest's have STARTED to stop this. NOT FAKE NEWS, everybody stock up on Dawn Dish liquid , not good.

Last edited:
I like cheap gas and heat for my home. Drill baby drill.

Years ago here the military was testing some type sonar or a radar jamming device. Whole bunch of Dolphins beached themselves.

Forgot to add. That isn't as scary as the floating nuclear power plant idea.

The Gulf is messed up, but I don't think its fair to blame the oil companies, it's all the chemicals and !!!! coming down the Mississippi that's causing most of the problems.
I do agree having an explosion every 10 seconds can't be good for any water critter.

Jwp1964/ Itsaring

I remember when gas was under 50 cent's a gallon , lol that was cheap, Itssring well i hope it doesn't harm the fish , i am a fisherman, just don't want to see another , like gulf accedent, how many year's later and still has side effect's from the spill.

I remember when gas was under 50 cent's a gallon , lol that was cheap, Itssring well i hope it doesn't harm the fish , i am a fisherman, just don't want to see another , like gulf accedent, how many year's later and still has side effect's from the spill.

You realize the gulf gets natural seepage annually on a huge scale.

https://www.nap.edu/read/10388/chapter/9

Sewer Treatment Plants make this look like spilled milk. Waste from a STP is not treated, Screened first then dumped in the Ocean.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

Sewer Treatment Plants make this look like spilled milk. Waste from a STP is not treated, Screened first then dumped in the Ocean.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

I can remember out fishing and everything used float by... they did not screen it.. sort of lost my appetite for fishing after seeing that.

The Chesapeake bay is very bad here, my hands after my last hunt. Stay out of the water Maryland hunters, not safe...:holycow:

Attachments

• 1glow-hands-56a12d125f9b58b7d0bccc12.jpg
    1glow-hands-56a12d125f9b58b7d0bccc12.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 187
Joe

You have to ware protection, the flesh eating bacteria is everywhere, not just down Florida , was in DE bay to, protect yourself bro., :shock: Better invest in a waterproof Hazmat suit Joe. PS All the gold in the world is not worth getting ate alive. R 5 :roll: might not be a joke ! Might be for real, they had several issue's , raw sewage bacteria.

I remember when gas was under 70 cents a gallon...and I was making $5/hr. It's all relative!

You have to ware protection, the flesh eating bacteria is everywhere, not just down Florida , was in DE bay to, protect yourself bro., :shock: Better invest in a waterproof Hazmat suit Joe. PS All the gold in the world is not worth getting ate alive. R 5 :roll: might not be a joke ! Might be for real, they had several issue's , raw sewage bacteria.

Thanks Earl, I wear a drysuit most of the year but that hunt I did not use my dry gloves. :shock:
The good is I save on electricity, no night light required when I get up to go "P" at night.:lol::lol:

Back
Top Bottom