Couple of odd ones....

Dew-just saw this-awesome find and different 23k congrats. The 7 hrs doesn’t surprise me though lol. Getting back next month - leave some yellow for the rest of us😀. Joe

Wow! some super finds there. As you mentioned a couple of odd ones. I've seen 950 silver in my scoop before but I've never seen anything above 18K. Guess I gotta get out more. Thanks for sharing

Nothing newer than those more in the know have posted. Its more of a matter of how many will come in initially.......there could be some disgruntled mumbling for those whose easter basket come up empty. I also suspect ML will want to see if they need to make changes before releasing more into the wild. Im sure there willl be a flood of info both good and bad initially. IM one of those guys who dont care how it works for the other guy...... as long as it works for me.:laughing:

Dew

It's not every day you get a ring that's nearly pure gold. Nice. Also like the beach black silver rings .

Interesting. Never knew there were quality of K’s off by one number. Got to add that to my bucket list. Real nice finds there! Great job!

Water temp is mid 50s pretty comfortable if you have a sunny day. Right now....20mph winds with temps in the 40s at night ....lower coming. These cool winds will lower that temp. You still get a few crazies on the beach...not so many in the water....so now its chasing these kind of ones thats been down there and moved.

First 23K ive ever seen.

Back
Top Bottom